Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Must-Have's (From Target!)

I stopped at Target earlier this week to pick-up a few things. I can never resist walking down each aisle wether I need anything down them or now. I was surprised to come across so many great spring pieces. Here are a few things that will get you even more excited for the warmer weather, but won't break the bank!

Coral Necklace $39.99
I know you're probably wondering why I'm suggesting jewelry from Target, but this piece stopped me in my tracks. I can just picture it with a crisp white blouse and tailored jeans. 

Xhilaration Teala Strappy Wedge Sandal $24.99
I actually broke down and purchased these sandals. They were so comfortable and the golden color showed off all the details perfectly. 

Merona Tote $29.99
You would never think this bag wasn't a designer. You'll be able to throw just about anything in here! 

Mossimo Pari Strappy Sandals $24.99
The straps on these sandals are solid and secure and the chocolate brown is beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment