Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer 2010

Labor Day marks the end of summer and it is quickly approaching. As always, the summer flew by. 

I spent the summer days soaking up the sun at the beach and traveling the East Coast on the weekends. (I know, it sounds like a tough gig!) Along the way, Kerry Elizabeth continued to grow. Here are some of my favorite highlights:

     1. New Wheels: I traded in my Altima Coupe for a GMC Terrian. I have to admit, this was a little traumatic for me. I do miss my small, sporty car, but a larger SUV was long overdue. I can fit just about anything into it and it kills all the bugs that get in my way with that large grill!


     2. "Working" Business Plan: While most vacationers were bring a trashy romance novel to the beach, I was lugging a thick binder full of research. I haven't quite finished my business plan, but it has put my goals into action. Next summer you may just be visiting me in Old City Philadelphia!

     3. Found a Home: Moving into Penn's Place has made a big influence on my business and my personal life. I get to pick the brains of talented artists everyday. Who knows what doors this will open.




The summer was full of excitement and great memories; however, I'm not sad to see the season go. Fall is just around the corner with its fabulous clothes and beautiful colors! I can't wait to see where the next season takes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment