Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Noteworthy Blogs


I still consider myself new to the blogging community, so I am always looking for suggestions and new ideas. I announced in my September newsletter other bloggers that I have come across. Each has their own style and topics that they write about; however, they have one thing in common. They are all informative, entertaining and inspiring. 
Take a seat and enjoy what these writers have to say. 
The Middle Finger Project by Ashley Ambirge describes herself as rejecting the status quo and rebelling against mediocrity. She hopes her blog will inspire you to take risks, be deliberately crazy once and a while, give you a good kick in the pants to start living the life you’ve imagined for yourself, and learn how to flip the bird when appropriate.(www.themiddlefingerproject.org)
Ash, Founder of The Middle Finger Project
Life After College is discribed as a manual for the real world. Find tips and resources for life, work, money, happiness, personal growth, productivity, and more. My mission is to provide simple, practical tips that help you focus on the BIG picture of your life…not just the details.(www.lifeaftercollege.org/blog/)
Jenny Blake, Author of Life After College
Sam Davidson uses his blog to start conversations that matter – to make my readers think about what’s important and then take the necessary steps to live a better life, build a better community, and become a better person. I hope to challenge you, inspire you, and give you practical ideas to do something with your life – your one, unique, crazy, meaningful life. (http://samdavidson.net)
Sam Davidson's Book: New Day Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment