Monday, October 4, 2010

Tying the Knot?

Gazing out into the Delaware Bay...


I spend this past Sunday watching the wild waves and blowing trees at the Cape May Lewes Ferry terminal. Despite the rainy weather, brides-to-be came to the Tie the Knot Wedding Expo. 

The brides had their pick from some of the most noteworthy businesses. The charming and beautiful ladies from Vivain's Style, a salon and spa in Lewes, DE, was offering a drawing for a free updo. The talented photographer Eric Crossen was not only giving me pointers on shooting jewelry but also offering his services to the brides-to-be. Throughout the day, we were serenaded by The Honeycombs, a popular Delaware band.


Nettled among these fabulous vendors was my Bridal Collection. I was excited to be part of such a great event. Bridal and bridesmaid jewelry are my favorite pieces to create. It is always flattering to be part of a bride's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment